Wednesday, December 10, 2008

buttefly

BUTTERFLY


iam the butterfly of the moon
cause there is a hiiden agenda
but something broke my wing
so i can't fly well

do you know there are so many
flood everywhere
earthquake anywhere
just count in one time

and i only think
is those beauty eye
and hanggin on those shaped tree
tears everywhere
water anywhere

is there is a candled anywhere
thise ice is frozen again
like diamond shine in the midle of sun
but disaster outside and disaster inside

did my cat pass away?
I can't find my balance

waht every success mean
whene every path is in our way
my mouth can our wide open
while intake of breath

The telleng of her supperioir
is still hangin in my shoulder
what may i do
She's not, and I have an obligation

Once again dead bodies everywhere
si not a fake
it's real
there are'nt buried, just lying in the apperground

and shes fertilize my egg
now i'am pregnant
in this heart

it's gonna be fine
that what i said
to this broken arrow
my precious unshilded

No comments: